Thank you for your participation!
Please pay the registration fee according to the following requirements:
(1) Registration fee:
---Participants from mainland China: RMB 1,200 Yuan of the remittance voucher from a bank or post office for the first instrument, and RMB 800 Yuan for each additional instrument.
---Participants from foreign countries and outside mainland China): 150 Euros of the remittance voucher from a bank or post office as the registration fee for the first instrument, and 100 Euros will be charged as registration fees for each additional instrument.
(2) Musical instruments Entry Photo: 2 pieces of 10 X 15 cm, the front and back of the instrument for violin group; the head, frog and part of the stick of the bow for bow group; photos must be marked with the participant’s nationality, name, address, telephone number and email address on the back. 4. Remittance poundage should be paid by the competitors.
Application materials must reach The Organizing Committee no later than April 1, 2019 via mail or e-mail, the exact date of arrival will be checked according to the postmark date on receipt of materials. According to the receipt of the application materials and registration fee payment credential, the Organizing Committee will confirm to the participants within two weeks via mail or e-mail. Once the confirmation letter is received, the participant can deliver the instruments to the Organizing Committee.
(3) Once the application materials are submitted, it means the applicant agrees and accepts all the rules of the competition. Registration fees are non-refundable if the applicant decides not to participate in the competition. The application fee paid is not refundable for any of the following circumstances in which the participant is unable to participate due to reason
If because of insufficient information or personal reasons, the applicant is not able to participate in the competition, application materials and application fees are not retrievable and non-refundable. Shows as follows.
(1) The application materials are not real or complete;
(2) The musical instrument did not arrive at the competition committee on time
(3) Drop out or take the entries in advance after registration.
Registration fees must be made payable through bank or post office
Wire transfer information:
Overseas competitors registration fee:
Name of the Account: Central Conservatory of Music
Address of the Account: 43, Baojia Street, Xicheng District
Beijing, 100031 China
Account Number: 344156033863
Name of the Bank: Beijing Da Cheng Dasha Branch, Bank of China
Number of the Bank: 226
SWIFT Code: BKCHCNBJ110
Please make sure to indicate “for violin and bow making competition” together with the participant’s name upon transfer of funds.
Contact person: Ms. Adri SHI